BetterYou Multi Vitamin Junior
Specially formulated for children, BetterYou MultiVit Junior Oral Spray combines an expert blend of 14 essential nutrients to provide complete nutritional support for your child’s health and wellbeing.
- 14 essential vitamins and minerals
- Perfectly balanced to support growing bodies
- Fast and effective absorption, without the fuss
- Suitable from 1 years old
- Great tasting natural raspberry flavour
At a glance
- Supports a normal immune system
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Tooth-kind formulation
Getting your child to take tablets and follow a supplementation plan can be a constant battle. Take the fuss out of supplementation with the convenience and effective absorption of an oral spray.
The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folate, combined with vitamins A, C, D, K, selenium and iodine.
MultiVit Junior is designed to deliver a unique formulation of vitamins many children miss out on due to picky diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
|Product size:||25ml / 192 sprays|
|Usage length:||48-day supply|
|Strength per single spray:||Various|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of multi vitamins
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support the your child in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Who needs it
Children’s multivitamins are an ideal solution to help plug the nutritional gaps left by diet and lifestyle. Fussy eaters, processed foods or restricted
Multivitamins are an ideal solution to help plug the nutritional gaps left by diet. This could be down to busy lifestyles, processed foods or restricted diets (vegetarian etc.).
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your child’s mouth, ideally onto the inside of their cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Children 1 years old and above
- Children following a gluten free diet
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
Not Suitable for
- Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool – lanolin)
Water, xylitol, emulsifi er: acacia gum, ascorbic acid (C), niacinamide (B3), calcium d-pantothenate (B5), medium chain triglyceride oil, emulsifi er: sunfl ower lecithin, ribofl avin 5 phosphate sodium (B2), preservative: potassium sorbate, pyridoxine HCl (B6), thiamine mononitrate (B1), flavouring: raspberry natural fl avouring, acidity regulators: citric acid and sodium hydroxide, folate, vitamin A, thickener: xanthan gum, potassium iodine, sodium selenate, phytomenadione (K1), D-biotin (B7), cholecalciferol (D3), methylcobalamin (B12).
|Each daily dose contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||400IU / 10μg||200%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||25μg||50%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||3mg||50%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||4mg||25%|
|Vitamin A||300IU / 90μg||11.25%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO