BetterYou Turmeric Oral Spray utilises a unique molecular encapsulation process that ensures essential curcuminoids are effectively absorbed via the soft tissue of the mouth, entering the rich vein system below.
- World’s first turmeric supplement in oral spray form
- 1,300mg equivalent turmeric root per daily serving
- Unique molecular encapsulation process – Cyclocurmin®
- Liquid formula for enhanced turmeric absorption
- Effective and convenient turmeric absorption
- Natural orange flavour
Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is not water soluble (hydrophobic), and so is hard for our bodies to absorb through traditional digestive routes. Curcuminoids clump together in the gut, making them difficult to pass through the intestines.
Turmeric Oral Spray overcomes turmeric’s hydrophobic nature by extracting the active curcuminoids from the turmeric root.
In a process we have named Cyclocurmin®, we then envelop them in a natural cyclo-dextrin process known as encapsulation, making the curcuminoid molecules water-soluble and preventing them from clumping together. A process taken from the pharmaceutical industry.
These are then emulsified to create an evenly dispersed, water-based solution, for optimal absorption through the soft tissue of the mouth.
Harnessing the power of turmeric has never been easier. BetterYou Turmeric Oral Spray allows everyone to benefit from the full potential of this incredible plant.
|Product size:||25ml / 100 sprays|
|Usage length:||30-day supply|
|Strength per single spray:||325mg turmeric root equivalent (6.75mg curcuminoids)|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of Turmeric
Turmeric has long been used in Indian and Chinese medicines. Supplementing turmeric via an oral spray has several benefits:
The benefits at a glance
- Bioavailability – Innovative spray delivery system which skips out the digestive system avoiding the well-documented absorption issues with curcumin.
- Molecular encapsulation – Increases bioavailability through increased water solubility, improves taste and reduces staining.
- Natural ingredients – natural emulsifiers, flavours and sweetener (xylitol). This orange flavoured formulation is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
How to use
- Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
- 4 spray delivers 1,300mg turmeric root equivalent (850mg Cyclocurmin®).
- Use 4 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
- Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Once opened, use within 6 months.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Suitable for
- Children aged 3 years and above
- People following a gluten free diet
- Not Suitable for
- Children aged 2 years and below
Water, xylitol, curcumin extract, acacia gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, orange oil, xanthan gum.
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||EC NRV|
|Turmeric root equivalent||1300mg||–|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
- No Alcohol